Thursday 2 May 2013

Blog Every Day in May - Blog 2 - Spring is Here

Today's topic is 'Spring is here!' It really is. It's been beautifully sunny here today, I've even been working with my window open.

My favourite thing about Spring is the flowers. As we tend to have daffodils from December onwards, I tend to mark Spring with the appearance of crocuses and then the bluebells which usually appear in April. It's also the time when the insects reappear in the garden. We have an ornamental cherry tree which is beautiful when it's in full blossom. I love an excuse to take a few photographs, so I've taken plenty of spring flowers over the years. I've included a few of my favourites below from previous years. Hopefully I'll be able to take a few new ones this weekend if the weather holds.


If you're also taking part in Blog Every Day in May, leave me a comment below and your blog address and I'll come and have a look.

Blog Every Day in May badge

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photographs, i especially love the lady bug one.

    ReplyDelete